Spiritual things are spiritually discerned, and some truths must be grown into.
I’m hoping to connect with a few people who understand, but much of what I have to say will sound like conjecture to many, and nonsense to most.
I have a ‘simple’ formula for solving Biblical paradoxes.
And I believe I’ve found solutions to the following:
1. Good vs. Evil.
2. The dual Nature of Christ/ God vs. Man.
3. A God Who risks vs. A God Who does not.
4. Doubt vs. Certitude/Faith
5. The Absolute vs. The Relative.
6. The Lion of Juda vs. The Lamb of God.
7. Jesus of Nazareth vs. The Captain of the Lords host.
8. Selfishness vs. Unselfishness.
9. Halks vs. Doves/Warriors vs. Pacifists.
10. The Soverignty of God vs. the freewill of man.
11. Calvinism vs. Arminianism.
Next; Three Dimensional Preception.